Providing Content and Links to Quality Ferguson Tractor Resources
This site is devoted to antique Ferguson tractors, from the mid 1930's Ferguson-Brown and later Ford-Ferguson models (9n and 2n, made beginning in 1939 and 1942 respectively), the 1940's Coventry and Detroit Ferguson models, to the late 1950's and early 1960's models made by Massey-Harris-Ferguson. Thanks for visiting and looking at the "Fergies".
Here's what the buttons on the left are about:
- The About Us page tells a little about us, our tractors, and some more of our personal interests.
- If you are looking for information or answers to your questions regarding Ferguson tractors, please visit the Ferguson Resources page to see if you can find what you are looking for. If you cannot, feel free to contact us and ask.
- The Age Calculator will tell you the age of your TEA-20, TO-20, TO-30, TO-35, or F-40 tractor, assuming you know the tractor serial number on the dashboard. On the Resources page there is a cross-reference between TO-30 block and tractor serial numbers that will give you an approximate date for that model if you don't know the dashboard number.
- The Ferguson Shows page has listings for upcoming tractor shows which feature or otherwise have some association with Ferguson tractors.
- The Photo Gallery has photographs we have taken at shows we've attended.
- The Memorials page pays homage to some engine and tractor friends we've known. We miss them very much.
- Friends' Pages is where some photos and stories from others are found.
- The Amazon Store includes Ferguson-related books and videos.
- If you have something to say about the site or about Fergies, please sign our Guestbook.
Our local club web site - the Mid-South Flywheelers -and- the national Ferguson club - the Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America,
(11/25/2010) A note about the Ferguson Enthusiasts web site - the club web site has been changed and is available at the link above. The old link at ".com" is defunct and no longer belongs to the FENA organization. It is unclear how long that site will be in operation. Be sure to update your bookmarks/favorites.
If you are a webmaster and have links to the old club web site at .com, just change it to .org, and you will be linking to the correct club web site.